“CARBON TRADING BASED ON THE CONCEPT OF LAW OF SUPPLY AND DEMAND MARKETS”/”STRATEGY TO COPE FLUCTUATIONS IN COMMODITY PRICES IN ORDER TO HUGE PROFITS”
Land management in the form of farming provides much risk of loss. Forms such losses primarily due to face the ups and downs of commodity prices. It is important for agriculture and forestry manager discuss a real concept in addressing this problem. As a result of these price fluctuations forming the fears of farmers and investors doing business in agriculture, fisheries, farming, and forestry. I want to show you a concept, method, and the real application to be discussed by the members of this group, namely: a strategy to cope with fluctuations in commodity prices in order to gain huge profits through regulation of production and composition of plants on farms in agriculture, fisheries, plantation, and forestry.
I give the latest information to be discussed and given a new form of response from the community forestry stakeholders, agriculture, and other land management for carbon trading in the form of environmental services. This makes the problem as there is no certainty and in fact to this day. This book discusses the real carbon trading. A form of concepts and methods commodity trading carbon by the law of supply and demand market in the warehouse receipt system is geared towards commodity futures markets. I hope from community interest groups forestry, agriculture, and land management to discuss this important role.
Sources: Local Ecological Knowledge: Agro-Forest System at Communities From Various Ethnic Group and Model of Problem-Solving Farm Management. By: Rudi Hilmanto. Publishing: Lap Lambert Academic Publishing. German: 2012
- This book is a bestseller ever recorded in the order book category amazon.de with the #34
- Ever recorded #1 bestsellers in the category Environment, Agriculture & Forestry on multinational online stores in yatego.com
- Ever recorded #3 bestsellers in the category Business, Legal & Social Environment, Agriculture & Forestry on multinational online stores in yatego.com
- Ever recorded #1 top in the category of nature in the largest online bookstore in Belgium namely: proxisazur.be
- Ever recorded #7 popular in shop.mountaindew.staging.proxisazur.king-foo.net.
- Ever recorded as a top product # 5 on libri.de published on preis-finder.info
- Ever recorded as 10 books “recommend our customers” in the online store Thalia.at and Thalia.ch in category “English and other foreign languages”
- Ever recorded as 10 books “personal recommendations” in the online store buecher.de